They are looking for strong ROUTING, SWITCHING with Exposure to Security Palo AltoPosition: Network EngineerExperience: 6-8 YearsLocation: Miami, FL Day one OnsiteJob Description:
- Good understanding of Cisco Nexus series devices. Able to maintain internal network structure of a data center and run day to day operations seamlessly
- Good Hands on experience of VPC , VDC , EtherChannel , Eigrp , routing , Multicast , PIM ,Base configurations , VRF-Lite, EIGRP, Multicast PIM sparse, igmp, VACL
- Excellent understanding in data communications such as TCP and IP protocol stack and applications.
- Good understanding of Switching concepts , STP , Port channel , Stacking , VTP , POE environment , 9300, 9500 , 3850 catalyst series
- Excellent understanding of Routing concepts, BGP , Eigrp , DMVPN and VRF.
- Good understanding of Cisco WLC 8500 , 9800 as well as 3800 , 3700 series access points
- Good Understanding of Palo alto traffic flow, policies and zones.
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills