Junior PHP Developer
- Category: Web/HTML/info design
- Deadline: 02nd May 20232023-05-02T01:00:00-0700
Title: Junior PHP Developer Location: Naples, FL Duration: Permanent Compensation: $70,000 - $90,000 Annual Salary Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US Job Description:
- This is a true developer role. This individual will have proven software development experience with PHP and have a passion for being hands-on.
- The individual will be part of a small team, working alongside a senior PHP developer, the COO and end-users to complete the project of revamping an existing website from Microsoft Access to PHP (SQL backend).
- After the projects completion, the individual will continue to support and provide enhancements to the new product, at the instruction of the Senior dev.
- 2+ years of proven software development experience in PHP
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new ideas.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject preferred.
- Ability to be flexible in direction.
- You will be a part of a small creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write clean and well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!