$10,000 Sign-on Bonus Available for Qualified Candidates
Do you have a passion and compassion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a patient-centered environment surrounding patients who come to our Free Standing Emergency Room for immediate care? Submit your application today!We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA FloridaMemorial Hospitalin Jacksonville, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.Some of our unique benefits we offer full and part time employees include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Fertility and Family Building Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Free Onsite Parking
As aRegistered Nurseat ourJulington CreekFree StandingEmergency Room,you are responsible to triage, assess and treat patients of all ages presenting for emergency care.We provide timely, compassionate care for patients with emergency and life-threatening conditions. Our range of services include everything from broken bone care to heart attack and stroke treatment.We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other. We are seeking a RN that has the same passion for patient care as we do.
What you will do in this role:
- You will document pertinent nursing notes to reflect: change in condition, transfer and discharge
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
- You will be responsible for efficient throughput to include understanding and knowledge of all care zones such as triage, rapid treatment area, carepath, pediatric ER, trauma, behavioral health, etc.
- You coordinate and triage incoming ambulance traffic
- You manage care with primary ED attending
- You are responsible for learning, understanding and use of the Emergency Severity Index 5-level triage algorithm
- You are responsible for responding to critical needs as well as serve as a resource nurse for trauma
- You will demonstrate the ability to manage critical situations and make care based decisions.
- You will educate patients regarding their medications, procedure and treatments, providing patients and their families with support throughout their stay
What you will do in this role:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) is required
- Previous Emergency or Critical Care/ICU Registered Nurse experience is required for the FSED
Now celebrating over 50 years,HCA FloridaMemorial HospitalJacksonvillehas been a leader in providing quality healthcare to Northeast Florida. Memorial Hospital is a 454-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services, including 24-hour emergency care at three different locations. We feature an accredited Chest Pain Center, certified Stroke Center, dedicated Heart Center, Bone and Joint Center, and Memorial’s maternity center, Special Beginnings.Memorial Hospital offers you and your family a full birthing experience. We are with you from the moment you find out, and are there for as long as you need us after your family has grown.In addition, we were the first hospital in the area to have OB Hospitalists onsite 24/7.
HCA Florida Memorial Hospitalis also aLevel II Trauma Centerwhich means we provide a higher level of care for the most critically injured patients. It also means our standards and performance are regularly reviewed by the Florida Department of Health.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company ofMemorial Hospital Jacksonville, has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our FSED RN opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available for Qualified Candidates Do you have a passion and compassion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus Available for Qualified CandidatesWould you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Sign-on Bonus Opportunity for Qualified Candidates!Relocation Assistance available!IntroductionHCA Florida Memorial Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to
Do you have the career opportunities that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Memorial Hospital, a facility in Jacksonville, FL that is