Electrical Project Engineer
Strong Compensation Package, Excellent Benefits, Career GrowthThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh StricklandAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $70,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:Well-established construction firm is seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to join their growing team! If you have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management (or related), and want to grow your career, apply today!Why join us?Strong Compensation PackageExcellent BenefitsCareer GrowthJob DetailsResponsibilities:Apply This Job
- Assist Project Manager (PM) with total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design specifications, budget and
- Interface with client representatives, subcontractors, vendors, etc.
- Review, select, and submit project documents in collaboration with PM and project supervision and in accordance with the construction schedule (Ex. -Submittals, shop drawings, RFI's, subcontracts, operation and maintenance manuals, etc.).
- Provide field employees with the necessary support to allow the project to be completed expeditiously.
- Assist PM in extra work estimating and issuance of change orders.
- Assist PM with equipment releases and tracking.
- Support construction project meeting attendance and documentation.
- Act as liaison between trades and other departments within the company.
- Distribute, follow up, and respond in writing to all punch list items in a timely manner.
- Conduct on site visits to gain field experience required to ascertaining productivity of trades, efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual
- Gain industry knowledge to provide technical assistance and support, i.e., engineering, interpretation of drawings, recommendation of construction
- Participate in weekly staff and project management meetings.
- Perform additional tasks assignments per PM and Regional Manager's direction to support branch and company operational efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Familiar with MEP construction projects
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office tools