Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer - Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits, Work/Life BalanceThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony BarhoumAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a Full-Service Multidisciplinary Engineering Consulting Firm specializing in designs and project management of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection and structural engineering Projects. For over 40 years, we have established a track record of excellence in Florida and around the world. We provide energy modeling, building commissioning, and innovative sustainable buildings design that can achieve LEED and Energy Star ratings, ensuring that everything we design, construct, and operate is energy efficient. We understand that building systems must be designed to function as a part of an integrated environment to operate efficiently and cost effectively. Each of our departments is made up of skilled and experienced engineers and technicians that work closely together to produce the highest standard of development and design system strategies and solutions. We believe that putting our employees first, is not only the right thing to do, but also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm! Some of these clients include Public & Private institutions, Google, Meta, Amazon, Local Utilities, City/State/Federal Projects, and many more!If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer, then please apply!Why join us?Do you want to work with some of the best Clients in the world? We do too!Apply This Job
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Architectural engineering
- EIT Desired, Not Required
- 4-8+ years' of Electrical design experience including Lighting System, Low & Medium Voltage Power System, etc.
- Project experience in commercial, hotels, retail, healthcare, institutional, municipal, mixed-use projects, etc.
- Software Proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Revit, and Microsoft Office
- Must have good people skills, including strong oral & written communications skills