Looking for Manual Test Engineer with 5+yrs to 7 years of experience in software testing.Note: Initially Four weeks remote and then onsite. Job Description & QualificationsManual Test Quality engineer contributing to all major QA functions to ensure best customer experience with our products.Qualification and ExperienceHighly desirable
- Hands-on experience in testing of OTT/Media domain applications on Embedded products in Consumer electronics space – Smart TV, Consoles, or media streaming devices such as Roku
- Knowledge of streaming protocols (DASH, HLS) and testing Live, VOD, DVR streaming
- Should have knowledge of reading/modifying network requests.
- Good debugging skills. Should be able to root cause, differentiate issues as product/ script bugs
- Experience in using network debugging tools like Charles/Wireshark/fiddler is preferred
- Participates in manual testing of SlingTV application on platforms like Comcast, Xbox, Browsers, SmartTVs.
- Understanding the requirements and developing test cases for all product use cases in context of OTT apps on embedded streaming devices
- Execution of test cases (manual) across multiple device platforms such as LG, Samsung, Xbox, Comcast, etc
- Logging defects with all relevant details (debug, network logs, etc) and tracking it till closure
- Work closely with developers to ensure a successful, high quality user experience
- B.S in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study.