Linux Systems Administrator
Seeking a Systems Administrator with experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining enterprise Linux environments and management tools to assist in the operation, maintenance, and improvement of the firm s IT infrastructure and services. MUST BE US CITIZEN WITH ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCEResponsibilities will include:
- Installation, maintenance, and support of multiple Linux-based servers on physical and virtual platforms.
- Maintaining a secure computing environment, including adherence to backup schedules, patching, virus updates, regular security scanning and remediation.
- Participating in planning, deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting the services and systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of Unix / Linux Systems Administration experience.
- Demonstrated experience in deploying, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining RHEL Linux systems.
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Administration with Identity Management, Satellite, and Ansible automation.
- Knowledge of DoD Information Assurance practices and System Accreditation processes including configuring physical and virtual hosts to DISA STIG requirements.
- Experience in supporting software and enterprise application development environments and technologies including Docker.
- Experience installing and updating software packages from repositories or local file systems.
- Experience in managing local users and groups with active directory integration.
- Must have strong documentation skills, organization skills, and the ability to interact with team members cross-functionally.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and project management/project coordination skills.
- Current DoD Secret Clearance is required
- RHCSA Certification
- Experience in Scripting Languages (esp. Python), Database Applications, Docker, VMware Virtualization Products, Real Time Kernels, McAfee Antivirus, and VEEAM