Test Engineer-Infotainment Systems
- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 01st March 20232023-03-01T00:00:00-0800
V2Soft (;/span>) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.Infotainment Validation Engineer - Bentley (General)Description:
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate and execute laboratory and in-vehicle testing of Connected Infotainment systems and components.
- Create and update test specifications and plans for laboratory and in-vehicle testing with focus on the U.S. market specifications.
- Create test plans and execute test activities in line with SOP milestones
- Use logging equipment to document errors found during testing sessions
- Cluster and categorize error patterns
- Derive reproducibility of system malfunction
- Pre-analyze system behavior and perform root-cause analysis
- Execute error and bug-fix verification.
- Prepare regular test status reports to communicate test and validation results to customers and Client Group partners using standardized systems for error reporting.
- Establish and maintain an error-reporting database, cross-link objective quality results to other Canada specific test databases.
- Update and maintain test setups (test-benches, in-vehicle systems, test equipment, etc.)
- Diagnose and debug Software/Hardware failures with ECUs and test setups
- Prepare vehicles for test drives.
- Build-up, package, and integrate new prototype components into cars.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science (Electrical/Electronic, Telecommunications, Automotive, Information Technologies) or equivalent.
- Master s degree in Engineering or Science (Electrical/Electronic, Telecommunications,
- Automotive, Information Technologies) or equivalent.
- 3-4 years working experience with development teams in consumer level electronics, preferably Infotainment and/or telematics systems for an Automotive OEM or Tier-1 supplier.
R Systems, Inc. - Sr Embedded Systems Engineer - Belmont, CA (Onsite) - Full Time position