This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon ZavalaAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $180,000 - $240,000 per yearA bit about us:In the automotive industry, safety and reliability always come hand in hand. One key differentiator that our product will offer is reliability. While our products scale across millions of vehicles, we also need to ensure our overall system is highly secure, reliable and available. Current seeking an experienced industry Site Reliability Engineering LeadWhy join us?Excellent BASE + EQUITY!
- FULL benefits
- Joining a WELL FUNDED startup backed by the best!
- 5+ years of experience leading site reliability engineering team
- 7+ years of experience as a site reliability engineer
- Experience in managing large scale IoT devices, and familiar with IoT offerings from different cloud providers
- Experience in building a production environment from scratch by leveraging open-source / off-shelf technologies
- Experience in cost optimization in well-known cloud providers like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Familiar with release management for frontend, mobile, backend and infrastructure
- Expert in cyber security, and familiar with how to set up secure production environments
- Experience in working on compliance and regulation-related efforts, especially in automotive and IoT industries. E.g. GDPR, SOC type II