Growing 5G company in Milpitas, CA is looking for a Senior User Interface Engineer - Mobile App Development to join the team!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor BuckelewAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $135,000 - $155,000 per yearA bit about us:Located in the beautiful Milpitas, CA we are the first 5G wireless company that is eliminating hardware and providing true NLOS performance . We are looking for a Senior User Interface Engineer- Mobile App Development to join our growing team.You will be responsible for designing and developing a native mobile application that enables network planning, device installation, and network management. This will include everything from requirements gathering (working with Product Management and customers) to UI design to implementation, unit testing, performance optimization, improving the UI based on feedback received from mobile app users.Why join us?We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not limited to:
- A competitive base salary ranging from $135K-$155K (DOE) + EQUITY!
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401K + match!
- Generous Paid Time Off/Holiday/Sick time
- Mentorship / Growth Opportunities
- Friendly/collaborative team
- Designing and developing a native mobile application that enables network planning, device installation, and network management
- Working with Product Management and customers to UI design to implementation, unit testing, performance optimization, improving the UI based on feedback received from mobile app users.
- Native mobile app in production, on Android or iOS.
- Experience in client-side MVC
- Knowledge of design patterns pertaining to mobile app development
- Experience with multithreading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Wireless, Networking, Telecom background preferred
- Passion for analyzing and improving runtime efficiency and memory footprint
- Familiarity with continuous integration / continuous deployment processes and tools.