Sr. Electrical Engineer (PE) - Nation's Top Professional Architectural Services Firms!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sam SanchezAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $180,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in Melbourne, FL, with 10 offices across the country and an international presence, we are an architecture, engineering, interior design, and construction services solutions firm. Our clients are in Aerospace, Defense, Manufacturing, Entertainment, Hospitality, Commercial and Education markets. Our core values are centered around our people and our clients. We believe that putting your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm! Some of these clients include: Boeing, Disney, Toyota and many more!Why join us?Do you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!People are our most important asset.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Highly competitive benefits package for healthcare, insurance, time off, tuition assistance, etc.
- Best Place to Work stipend
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Much More
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Architecture and Engineering field
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
- Professional Engineering License (P.E.)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of National Electrical Code (NEC) and local building and energy conservation codes
- Working knowledge of REVIT, SKM Power Tools, AGI32, Microsoft Visual, Bluebeam Revu and Microsoft OneNote
- A leader's mindset that is centered around the development and success of team members while promoting collaboration and cooperation among staff