Senior DevOps Engineer - 100% Remote for FinTech Disruptor!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric EmenhiserAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $170,000 - $200,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in San Francisco, CA we are a fast-growing startup which is coming fresh off a new round of Series C VC funding! Servicing enterprise companies with fintech solutions, we streamline solutions in a highly monetized industry with an intuitive platform powered by the latest innovations in cloud, machine learning, security and automation. We are searching for a high performance infrastructure guru and DevOps Engineer to help scale out our IaaS/SaaS platforms with the most cutting edge cloud technologies leveraged in the market to date!If you are a Sr. DevOps Engineer (4+ years of experience) with cloud deployment (AWS), and expert level Docker/Kubernetes skills, then please read on!Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Fully remote offered!
- Meaningful Pre-IPO Equity (Series B)
- Flexible Work Culture!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- You have at least 3 years of experience building, operating and maintaining production cloud infrastructure in AWS, using Terraform/CloudFormation
- 3+ years of experience building, operating, and maintaining production cloud infrastructure in AWS
- 2+ years of production setting experience in containerization technologies: Docker & Kubernetes
- You have strong design and coding skills in Go, Typescript, Python and/or Java
- Experience building and/or maintaining a production setting Kubernetes cluster
- Strong understanding of deploying Microservices, and understanding of microservices infrastructure
- Knowledge in best practices for incident response for production outages
- You are familiar with a relational database such as MySQL or Postgres
- Experience in a multi-cloud environment AWS/Google Cloud Platform/Azure
- Using NoSQL DBs like Redis/Cassandra/DynamoDB
- Experience designing/building a SOA stack
- Knowledge of security implementations in a public cloud
- You have experience with a service mesh like Istio or Linkerd