Our client, a Wealth Management Bank based in SF, is in need of contract for a Contingent Salesforce and Integration Developer. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN BOTH SALESFORCE AND INTEGRATIONWhat you'll be doing as aContingent Salesforce and Intergration Developer
- Lead end-to-end (conception, development, maintenance and evolution) implementation of Salesforce platform solutions. Includes working as an effective liaison between the front office, business units and other technology groups to ensure that client needs are addressed while maintaining alignment to the CLM goals and strategy
- Develop custom Salesforce applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers. Position receives direction provided by Technical Architect and Solution Analyst to delivery functionality requested by the Product Owner teams.
- Identify enhancements through customer interaction and work directly with them to provide solutions.
- Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within Salesforce Lightning
- Oversee the design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end.
- Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems
- Document standard operating procedures for the Saleforce tech team
Pull Skill Technologies - Sr. SalesForce Developer - Must Have Platform Dev II Certification