Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer Needed / Remote / 200KThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Kevin SzilagyiAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $180,000 - $220,000 per yearA bit about us:If you are a Principal RFIC / Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer willing to work with an exciting innovative start up this opportunity is for you! Established in November 2017 known as a pioneer in the innovation and development of automotive-grade MEMS LiDAR. The company is committed to providing high-performance, miniaturized, integrated MEMS LiDAR products in mass production. It would develop reliable, wide-view, long-distance, and high-resolution 3D depth vision for applications such as robotics and autonomous vehicles. We have a world-class technology R&D team with many years of R&D experience and rich industrial resources in integrated optoelectronic chips, IC chips and solid-state lidar systems, signal processing algorithms, etc.Please continue reading on!Why join us?
- Competitive base salary
- Great start up working environment
- Overall great place to grow professionally
- PhD with 5+ years experience, or Masters degree with 8+ years experience, in the area of high-performance RFIC and analog/mixed-signal IC
- Experience in bringing RFIC and high-speed Analog/Mixed-Signal designs into high volume production
- Deep understanding of RFIC circuit design. Direct tape-out experience with major foundries of RF front-end circuits, amplifiers, PLL, VGA, filter,
- Deep understanding of analog design concepts such as analysis of noise, linearity, mismatch, stability, and other analog impairments.
- Deep understanding of CMOS device physics, RF device modeling, device noise parameters, inductor modeling.
- Play a leading role as a senior member of the design team in designing state-of-the-art RFIC, analog, and high-speed mixed-signal circuits and
- Select optimum silicon architecture based on product specifications
- Support the customer interface in understanding application requirements and assuring technical feasibility during the product development