If you would be interested in a rapidly growing tech company in Silicon Valley that is a market leader within its industry, keep reading!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jake BenyshekAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:We are a market leader in SD-WAN. We offer an opportunity to build state of the art, high performance SD-WAN embedded systems serving an accelerating market with highly differentiated products.Why join us?Our goal is to provide unprecedented business advantages through a software-based approach that allows for unmatched agility, cost savings and flexibility.
- Full software-defined branch for enterprise customers.
- Secure SD-WAN for enterprises with layered security.
- Next-generation managed services for service providers.
- Knowledge of Ethernet and IP networking protocols
- Familiarity with Optical and RF transceiver a strong plus Experience with performing component level Root Cause Analysis Adept at using common lab Software Testing Tool Proficient in reading schematics Versed in reviewing Verilog code Hands on experience in coding FPGA and CPLD
- Experience with Regulatory testing: FCC, UL
- Familiar with interpreting mechanical drawings
- Good working knowledge of common lab equipment including sampling O'scopes, logic analyzers, packet testers, etc.
- Good knowledge of hardware debug & troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Bluetooth, WiFi and LTE a strong plus
- Study component datasheets and make judicious trade-off between functionality and cost
- Conduct detailed design review with partners
- Proficient with PCB Layout tools
- Familiar with product manufacturing and test process Hands on working knowledge with Linux based embedded systems
- Familiarity with FW implementation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to collect requirements and write specifications
- Physical on-site work is required
- Open to change and being agile are important qualities
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering
- 7 to 10 years of HW System Level Design experience in hardware architecture, network systems or server design including system architecture, component selection, schematics design with solid understanding of hardware, firmware, and OS interfaces.
- Strong technical communication skills (verbal and written) to interface with cross-functional technical leads within and/or outside of the organization.
- Experience in evaluating off the shelf hardware designs, HW/FW/OS interactions, platform config trade-offs, performance tuning and optimizations is required.
- Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
- Be part of the concept design discussions, gather system level requirements, clarify interfaces, provide feedback into future design requirements to help develop robust and high-performance hardware solutions.
- Work with ODMs, Silicon vendors, component suppliers and internal design teams on cross-boundary triaging, debugging, and resolving issues.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure systems meet significant quality, reliability, and service level requirements.
Oxford Global Resources - Electrical Design Verification Test (EDVT) Engineer with Python
United Software Group - Onsite Opportunity - FPGA Design Engineer at San Diego