Growing 5G company in Milpitas, CA is looking for a Full Stack Technical Lead to join the team!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor BuckelewAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $195,000 - $250,000 per yearA bit about us:Located in the beautiful Milpitas, CA we are the first 5G wireless company that is eliminating hardware and providing true NLOS performance. We are looking to hire a Full Stack Technical Lead to join or small but growing team for an in office position. This role requires you to be in office, in Milpitas, CAThis is not your typical Full Stack application. We are building a high throughput, high availability manufacturing system, and the control, reporting, fault detection and prediction software needs a team lead. You will bring your understanding of Full Stack development, DevOps and Lean Process to bear on many of the same problems you have encountered in a large scale web application, but with a different emphasis and different stakeholders.Why join us?We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not limited to:
- A competitive base salary ranging from $140K-$185K (DOE) + EQUITY + SIGN ON BONUS!
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401K + match!
- EQUITY + SIGN ON BONUS!
- Generous Paid Time Off/Holiday/Sick time
- Mentorship / Growth Opportunities
- Friendly/collaborative team
- Delivering end-to-end functionality at high quality and high availability
- Manage a small team of developers and technicians using Agile project management
- Develop architecture and plan for scaling, performance and availability
- Implement metrics for monitoring deployment cycle times, quality and system availability
- Python, MongoBD and React
- DevOps and CI/CD pipeline implementation
- One or more (GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Cloud experience (preferably AWS Lambda and ecosystem)