What we're looking for:
Honor has partnered with Central Coast Senior Services, an agency that's been in business for over 25 years, and hires amazing caregivers to provide non-medical in-home care for older adults. Do you have experience in paid caregiving? Are you compassionate, patient, caring, and reliable? Do you feel a calling to help others? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
What you get as an Honor employee:
You'll get access to more convenient and flexible hours, better pay for better performance, and the real-time information you need to care for your clients. We believe that happy caregivers provide better care to clients. And that's our top priority at Honor.
We're also committed to keeping you safe during COVID-19. You'll be provided with a thermometer, and have access to masks and PPE for every shift. We'll also pay for your flu shot (if needed).
- $200 Signing Bonus after working 20 hours in your first 14 days, plus an additional $100 Signing Bonus if HCA-Registered
- Paid training to begin or grow a career in caregiving
- Weekly pay, direct deposits available
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits & 401K matching, based on eligibility
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Generous referral bonus program
- 9 Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Paid orientation
- 24/7 support
- Effective November 30, 2021, due to a state mandate all Care Pros will be required to be fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to provide care to clients in California
- Must be 21 years or older
We treat our caregivers like true professionals—that's why we call them Care Pros. You care for others, let Honor care for you!
Compensation: $16.00-$16.75/hour Location: Castroville, CAHours: Full-time, part-time 94% of our Care Pros say they have the tools they need to do their job well! Looking to work for a home care