Position: Business Analyst (Banking/Financial) -Open Position-CALocation: San Francisco, CAJob Description:
- Apply effective business analysis best practices; obtain, define, analyze, prioritize, and translate complex business needs into detailed non-functional and functional system requirements by collaborating with cross-functional teams; and communicate requirements to solution providers.
- Define and prioritize requirements to improve the KYC processes, workflow, systems, and data interfaces; understand the business rules and model; document data transformation and mapping requirements; document business and workflow processes; and implement efficiencies and improvements to the lines of business.
- Manage requirements through the project life cycle and test cases in JIRA.
- Analyze customer and transaction data from multiple integrated data sources.
- Work with business users to document end-to-end current state, pain points, and future state.
- Facilitate testing, including drafting test plans and test cases.
- Prepare data mapping documents and Traceability Matrices.
- Advise the solution provider, development, testing and production support teams as needed, providing requirements knowledge and subject-matter expertise.
- Understand system and data changes that potentially impact downstream systems.
- Continuously improve your subject-matter expertise in the business areas being supported, to become a trusted advisor to the business stakeholders.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- At least seven years of experience as a Business Analyst in a financial institution.
- Experience working with BSA/AML/KYC function or systems.
- Strong understanding of software and systems development life cycles, including Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to write and execute basic SQL server queries to perform data analysis on customer and transaction data.
- Experience with process and data flow creation, basic data modeling, and business process improvement and innovation.
- Experience facilitating requirement gathering or joint application design sessions and writing requirements.
- Experience working on projects with multiple data interfaces and data mapping.
- Self-motivated and the ability to learn quickly and work independently, with minimum direction.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, team building, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- The ability to multitask and balance competing priorities.
- A commitment to be a team player and provide extraordinary service.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Agilisium LLC - Senior Business Systems Analyst - ML and Data Science
Agilisium LLC - Senior IT Business Analyst - Commercial Productivity Tools