DescriptionJob DutiesDesign and build e-commerce applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features - Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization - Lead and mentor junior developers
- Expert knowledge of Java and the JDK
- Expert knowledge of the Android SDK - Advanced Android UI Skills (Fragments, Custom view components)
- Experience writing multi-threaded and Networked apps
- Expert level debugging and analysis skills using ADB
- Experience with the application submission/provisioning process
- Experience leading a small team of developers and delegating tasks
- Excellent communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.
- Have designed and developed a complete Android app from top to bottom.
- Expert knowledge of IntelliJ or Android Studio
- Have worked with OpenGL or the NDK and high performance graphics code
- Web Services experience as it relates to mobile apps
- Solid understanding of Android UI paradigms from Gingerbread to Oreo (Material Design) - Experience with protocol buffers