Senior SQL Database - SECRET
Senior SQL DatabaseProvides sustainment support of the Army’s network vulnerabilities security assessment capability and related hardware and software per enterprise design and build guidance. Provide technical recommendations for MS SQL system optimization, upgrade, enhancement, and integration to include database hardware/software and storage capability associated with the database. Install, configure, query, and administer MS SQL Enterprise servers and performance tuning for MS SQL. We are looking to hire a full-time Senior Database to support our IT services contract located at Fort Huachuca, AZ.Provide planning, design, development, integration, and technical and operational support to the GEF project.
- SIPRNET data center operations and functions
- Designing and implementing data centers in industry
- Designing and implementing data centers in DoD classified networks
- Microsoft Enterprise products and tools interrelate in order to ensure NetOps capability integration in support of the classified missions on mission networks such as SIPRNET networks
- Knowledge of Black Core transport between theaters of multiple Classified POPs both CONUS and OCONUS
- Microsoft Office suite and working knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Resolve problems associated with SQL server and SharePoint system data
- Gather data, designs formats, and create new programs or adjust existing programs as needed to create reports while documenting all changes
- Analyze and troubleshoot software database systems and performance problems and accurately document actions taken
- Must be able to effectively prioritize needs and to satisfy those needs in a timely manner
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Ability to participate in special projects as required
- Review quarterly Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), remediate open vulnerabilities and report compliance.
- Knowledge of server administration and network connectivity.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience; MA preferred
- DoD 8570.1-M certification: IAT Level II Certification (SEC+, CCNA Security, CySA, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP)
- Clearance: Secret
ASD, Inc. - F5 Big-IP Intermediate Administrator - SECRET