Product Owner Manager
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Product Owner Manager for a CONTRACT assignment with one of our premier IT Services clients in Mesa, AZ. Required Skills:
- Technical Product Manager/Lead Experience (4-6 years)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience in Agile
- Angular, C#, .Net
- Strong technical and problem solving aptitude as well as the ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage technical projects and translate technical initiatives into Architecture, DevOps, Platform and general non-functional requirements into product level definition and acceptance criteria that promote modern and sustainable software architecture, supportability, and consistent reliability best practices.
- Experience with software development NFRs for ultimate repeatability and supportability of the software
- .Net, C#, ASP.Net, Angular, MS SQL, Kafka/AMQP, Cloud PaaS/SaaS solutions, Azure Architecture, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Large Scale System Architecture Design (full stack supportability), Identity Access Management (OIDC), API Services (REST) and micro services architecture, CI/CD automation experience.
- Sound financial skills including the ability to write business cases, determine ROI, NPV and cash-flows.
- Proficient with office productivity and project planning tools.
- Must be able to able to work cross-culturally.
- On-demand/SaaS software product development is a strong plus. Healthcare domain skills are a plus.