Immediate opening for an Experienced Personal Injury Associate Attorney.
Salary is up to $150,000 depending on experience level.
Preferred 1-3 years’ experience in Personal Injury cases; admission to the State Bar of Arizona and be in good standing:
The successful candidate will also:
· Be a self starter;
· Possess a “whatever it takes” drive;
· Enjoy attending depositions, arbitrations, discovery, and disclosure;
· Enjoy meeting with clients;
· Be good with people;
· Be comfortable delegating;
· Be professional in your demeanor, dress, and interactions;
· Have experience supervising others;
· Be looking for a position with grow potential.
Salary & Benefits:
This is a full-time position, with the expectation that you will work approximately 45-50 hours per week, sometimes more hours will be necessary as workload demands, sometimes less. You will always be supported, and never be asked to do anything you have not been fully trained to do.
If you enjoy working from home, this can be accommodated a couple of days a week after training and once you are comfortable in your position.
· Health Insurance (you only contribute 1% of the premium, 99% is a paid benefit);
· Paid Time Off
· All major Holidays Off
· Your birthday off as a paid day to celebrate
· Summer and Winter Staff celebrations at a high-end restaurant
· Two “office retreats” a year, where you’ll meet our Tucson family in Casa Grande for lunch, and then enjoy an early start to your weekend;
· Every two years you, and a guest, will be taken to Las Vegas with all other attorneys for an all expense paid (except gambling monies should you chose) get away for 2 nights;
· Snacks and drinks provided for you in the office all of the time.
You matter to us. It is important to us that you realize this by the way you are respected and treated. We believe all employees should enjoy their time spent working, and have a healthy and happy life outside of work. We strive to do what we can to support you in this regard.