Job Description:$500 Sign on Bonus
For more than 25 years, Asurion has been a leader in innovation, not only in the tech solutions industry, but in creating a culture where employees feel valued.
We help people do more with their technology and stay connected on all of their devices. We provide our customers with simple, helpful advice to get the most from their technology, assistance to fix any technology issues they have and protection of their devices to ensure they quickly get a replacement or repair if anything does go wrong.
What you will be doing:
The Lead Retail Associate, Electronics Repair supports the Store Lead by overseeing inventory, conducting buybacks/RMA’s, and provides training to the Back of the House team to ensure everyone is fully trained and equipped to handle all BOH functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for all repairs done in house
- Accountable for managing back of house and supervising other staff techs
- Accountable for maintaining SLAs on TAT for repairs
- Accountable for ramping new Techs to proficiency
- Ability to perform repairs on all devices
- Accountable for ensuring parts are available (ordering, receiving all PO’s and items)
- Account for repair bounce
- Can fill in for the Store Lead if the store Lead is away
- Perform routine inventory counts- reconciliation for all shrink and discrepancies to the store lead
- Bring experience to consistently support sales of the Connected Home product and Serve, Solve, and Sell on every customer interaction
- Ensures back of house understands the details of the Connected Home product, how to gain an understanding of the customer's technology, and how to offer and sell protection/tech support solutions to customers to meet their needs
- Perform and support the achievement of personal and team goals by performing in sales, providing excellent service and technical/repair support, and creating satisfied customers, in accordance with Asurion’s Core Values
- Ensures all new process tools and procedures are rolled out for back of the house
- Ensures all BOH trainings are completed by technicians
- Ability to coach employees on a day to day basis.
- Ensure all active WOs are addressed by the end of the day.
- Accountable for all Buybacks and RMA’s
- Owns BOH cleanliness
- Ensures PPE supplies are ordered and utilized
- Ensures safety standards are in place and met
- Ability to coach and sell products and services, including the Connected Home product
Here’s what you’ll bring to the team:
- Communication and Superior Customer Service
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Relationship Management
- Sales Experience Preferred
- The Lead Tech will support the Store Lead in coaching and training the technician staff
- This job operates in a professional retail store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers/scanners.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with customers and navigate throughout the store occasionally listing large items up to 35 pounds
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- No travel is expected for this position. On rare occasions, travel could occur for training purposes.
- 1 year or more of Retail supervisory experience or equivalent
- Inventory supervisory experience; inventory counts, live inventory management or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Proficient in communicating effectively and professionally through email with clients and colleagues
- 6 months or more of smartphone repair experience or equivalent
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or GED PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
We take care of you (benefits/perks):
- Competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid time off
- Continuing education support
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
Since its inception in 2009, ubreakifix has grown to hundreds of stores nationwide in markets across the U.S and Canada. ubreakifix has become the preeminent gadget repair company in the industry, largely due to its low-price promise and industry leading 90-day repair guarantee. ubreakifix handles everything from phones and gaming consoles, to cameras, laptops, and computers. Let the repair professionals at ubreakifix bring your electronic device back to its original look, feel and functionality - all for much less than buying a new one. And most repairs can be completed while you wait! From water-damage or shattered displays to complex technical issues, ubreakifix is your fast, affordable, reliable repair solution. Visit www.ubreakifix.com for more info!
You believe sports make people better. So do we. Immerse yourself in an environment where passionate and skilled teammates thrive. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to serve and
On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We’re committed to creating an
Overview: PAY: Your hourly rate is based on experience and location.AVERAGE HOURS PER WEEK: There are 2 schedules, so you can pick which one is better for you! Full-time hours range from 31-37
A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!Grow With Us!Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000